• 8 contact hours for nurses.
CCSME Provider Unit is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Northeast Multi-State Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Accreditation status does not imply endorsement by ANCC, NE-MSD or CCSME Provider Unit.
• 8 contact hours pending approval by the Maine Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors.
• 8 Category I contact hours for Psychologists are provided. CCSME is a pre-approved sponsor and provider of Professional Education Activities for Psychologists.
• 8 contact hours for CHES. CCSME is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
• Certificate of attendance for 8 contact hours for social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, and other professionals.
Certificates will be emailed to participants upon completion of an online course evaluation. No partial credit will be given.