Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
- Scroll down to Lesson 1 in Course Content and click on Course Evaluation
- After you complete and submit the evaluation, return here and click the Mark Complete button. You will be able to download and print your certificate.
- The evaluation will remain open one month from the date of the course and must be completed within that time to receive continuing medical education or contact hours.
Reflecting sweeping changes in our understanding of gender and sexuality over the past decade, this webinar aims to provide an informative and affirming discussion of addiction treatment for clinicians working with patients of diverse gender and sexual identities. We will focus on the re-emergence of crystal methamphetamine among gay men and discuss culturally sensitive, safe, and effective treatments.
- List the three dimensions of sexual orientation and the three dimensions of gender.
- Analyze the connection between crystal methamphetamine use among gay men and the risk of HIV transmission.
- Describe the Matrix Model of treatment for crystal methamphetamine use disorder.